I feel better now knowing our dryer vent and chimney are both safe! I have referred you onto several of my friends reminding them how important it is to clean out your vent for your family’s safety. You will have our business for years to come.
Jamie was ON TIME, friendly and professional. He was thorough in his inspection of my chimney and dryer vent, and he even took the time to educate me about safety and proper maintenance (and he looks great in his top hat).
What really separated Jamie from some of the contractors who have worked in our home is his passion for the trade and his personal investment in the safety of our system. With every visit, he proves his technical skill, his attention to detail, and his genuine interest in our well-being.